Sunlight Technologies is looking for Entry Level and Experienced Java and DevOps with AWS Developers to join on our W2 and work for our clients across North America. We have positions across the United States and few positions are even available as Remote opportunities. No C2C Please. We also provide training to potential candidates online and in our classroom in Atlanta, GA.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and offer training for qualified entry-level candidates.
Java / DevOps with AWS Developers: Multiple Positions
The employee will be responsible for features development and bug fixes for Hyper Location services Apps and Infrastructure. Responsibilities include maintaining existing code bases, working with customers to identify issues and feature requests and will work on bug fixes and feature development. This applicant will also be responsible for code deployment, code maintenance, version control and code documentation.
Must Have Skills:
• Experience in working with Node JS, JAVA, Swift, and Python programming languages
• Experience in working NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra DB) and SQL (PostGres, MySQL, MSSQL)
• Experience in Microservices based deployment (Docker container, ECS)
• Experience working in a DevOps based Cloud environment (Preferably AWS)
• Knowledge of writing shell scripts, and understanding of C language
• Knowledge of using Remote Desktop Environment, SSH, SCP
Highly Desired Skills:
• Experience in Websocket, NTRIP communication implementation
• Experience in VM deployment for quick proof-of-concept work in lab environment
• Experience with message queuing systems such as MQ, Apache Kafka
• Experience in SSH, TLS, Basic and Bearer Authentication, oAuth
• Experience in UI development
1. Entry Level: We also offer training if you do not pass our initial evaluation.
2. Experienced: We have multiple positions with our clients for experienced consultants who have 3-12 years of experience.
Work Authorization: All Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. SunLight Technologies will sponsor eligible and qualified candidates.
OPT/CPT/H4EAD’s are also encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org