Sunlight Technologies is looking for Entry Level and Experienced Java Developers and Java Full Stack Developers to join on our W2 and work for our clients across North America. We have positions across the United States and few positions are even available as Remote opportunities. No C2C Please. We also provide training to potential candidates online and in our classroom in Atlanta, GA.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and offer training for qualified entry-level candidates.
Java Full Stack Developers: Multiple Positions
1. Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related Discipline
2. Passionate about Programming and knowledge in Java programming language with good command in OOPS concepts
3. Knowledge in Java and SQL and should have done at least one academic project in Java
4. Knowledge of Java frameworks like JSP, Structs, Spring, Hibernate or others is a plus.
6. Good understanding of Microservice
7. Exposure to AWS or other cloud platforms
8. Ability to work in teams and recommendations from professors or project sponsors
9. Any internship experience in building Software projects or Web applications.
10. Understanding of SDLC and knowledge on tools like GIT, Jira, BitBucket, Slack
11. Understanding of Agile Process and Scrum.
12. Should have strong communication skills
1. Entry Level: We also offer training if you do not pass our initial evaluation.
2. Experienced: We have multiple positions with our clients for experienced consultants who have 3-12 years of experience.
Work Authorization: All Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. SunLight Technologies will sponsor eligible and qualified candidates.
OPT/CPT/H4EAD’s are also encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Interested candidates can send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org